Buckley Camera Club as featured in this months amatuer photographer magazine launches it's first competition open to all amateur photographers who are members of our free online club Buckley Camera Club Online
- The theme of the competition is "Open" a photograph of any subject matter presented in colour or monochrome
- The image must be all your own work
- The image can be portrait, landscape or square format
- The image can be no bigger than 6000 x 4000 pixels
- You must be a member of Buckley Camera Club on line to enter.
- You may enter one image only
- All entries to be e-mailed to email@example.com
- The subject line of your e-mail must state "Online competition entry"
- The email must contain your name and the title of your image
- The image must be attached as an attachment to the email and not embeded into the email
- Closing date for entries Midnight Sunday 31st May 2020
- All entries will be adjudicated by an independant judge from the PAGB approved judges panel
- Results will be announced on Saturday 27th June 2020
- The winning image will be printed mounted framed and presented to the winning entrant. (Postal address will need to be supplied on request.